So I might not be going painting this weekend...
I'm sick. I don't know if it's just a flu or if I have the plague, again.
I'm taking some Robitussin, Tylenol, and the occasional cough drop-- but unless I feel remarkably better tomorrow I'll just make the decision to not go as I don't need to be a disease vector.
I've slept more as I'm trying to get over this illness, whatever it is, faster... so the only work I got done yesterday was a little work on a composition for a commission. I might end up taking a week to work on ZR but not post anything, other to Patreon, when I'm healthy.